Well, we’ve reached our last week of #Christmaslittlemakes! In the spirit of getting all Christmassy and trying to steer clear of the commercial side of Christmas, a few of us got together over the last few weeks to venture though the Christmas month making and baking to celebrate the festive period.
#Christmaslittlemakes is all about making and crafting with our little ones as well as making our homes look seasonal with some grown up crafts too! I’ve loved looking through and stealing lots of ideas for lovely homemade things to get us in the Christmas spirit!
We have come up with a few themes for inspiration, but please don’t feel bound by them! Link up any Christmassy craft you like!
#Christmaslittlemakes will be running, with the following themes on….
26th: Light (CLOSED but why not take a look back at Week 1 for inspiration)
3rd Dec: Sparkles (CLOSED but why not take a look back at Week 2 for inspiration)
10th Dec: Star (CLOSED but why not take a look back at Week 3 for inspiration)
This week’s theme – 17th Dec: Snow
My personal favourite from last week was the Toddler Craft from A Blonde and a Baby. I know my little toddler will love this! And over on Instagram, I loved this photo from @three-sons-later, loved the mix of seasonal colours!
Now on with the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #Christmaslittlemakes Linky will be open from 7am on Saturday morning until midnight on Wednesday
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button to the bottom of your post or your sidebar.
- Please comment on one each of the hosts photos, the one before yours and any other of your choosing.
- Please use the tag #christmaslittlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #christmaslittlemakes will also run on instagram so tag your photos #christmaslittlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Please share your link up on Twitter and use #christmaslittlemakes and tag myself @thimbleandtwig, @oneeachmemine @whimsicalMblog and we will RT
Please enjoy and spread the making love and if you’ve enjoyed #Christmaslittlemakes, we’ll be continuing with our linky into the New Year under the new name of #Littlemakes!