Anyone else feel like time is just getting away from them as we hurtle towards Christmas and the New Year? It’s week 3 of #christmaslittlemakes people and I still haven’t written / made my Christmas cards or got all the presents sorted yet. Luckily for you lovely people there are always crafts to save the day.
In the spirit of getting all Christmassy and trying to steer clear of the commercial side of Christmas, a few of us have got together to venture though the Christmas month making and baking to celebrate the festive period.
#Christmaslittlemakes is all about making and crafting with our little ones as well as making our homes look seasonal with some grown up crafts too!
We have come up with a few themes for inspiration, but please don’t feel bound by them! Link up any Christmassy craft you like!
#Christmaslittlemakes will be running, with the following themes on….
10th Dec: Star (show us your Star crafts!)
17th Dec: Snow
Last week my personal favourite was the Handmade gifts from Kids by Kizzy. Great variety and so many to choose from.
Now on with the linky…..
Please encourage all to join in!
- #Christmaslittlemakes Linky will be open from 7am on Saturday morning until midnight on Wednesday
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button to the bottom of your post or your sidebar.
- Please comment on one each of the hosts photos, the one before yours and any other of your choosing.
- Please use the tag #christmaslittlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #christmaslittlemakes will also run on instagram so tag your photos #christmaslittlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Please share your link up on Twitter and use #christmaslittlemakes and tag myself @thimbleandtwig, @oneeachmemine @whimsicalMblog and we will RT
Please enjoy and spread the making love xx