In the spirit of getting all Christmassy (no it doesn’t take much) and trying to steer clear of the commercial side of Christmas, a few of us have got together to venture though the Christmas month making and baking (no don’t worry not me personally) to celebrate the festive period.
#Christmaslittlemakes is all about making and crafting with our little ones as well as making our homes look seasonal with some grown-up crafts too!
Myself, Jemma from Thimbleandtwig, Holly from LittlePicklesMom, and Sarah at WhimsicalMumblings would love you to join up any seasonal craft posts, new or old, little or large, to savour this Christmas period!
We have come up with a few themes for inspiration, but please don’t feel bound by them! Link up any Christmassy craft you like!
#Christmaslittlemakes will be running, with the following themes on….
3rd Dec: Sparkles
10th Dec: Star
17th Dec: Snow
Now on with the linky…..
Please encourage all to join in!
- #Christmaslittlemakes Linky will be open from 7am on Saturday morning until midnight on Wednesday
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button to the bottom of your post or your sidebar.
- Please comment on one each of the hosts photos, the one before yours and any other of your choosing.
- Please use the tag #christmaslittlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #christmaslittlemakes will also run on instagram so tag your photos #christmaslittlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Please share your link up on Twitter and use #christmaslittlemakes and tag myself @thimbleandtwig, @littlepicklesmom, @oneeachmemine @whimsicalMblog and we will RT
Please enjoy and spread the making love xx