Spring has sprung but living in Scotland means that Winter is always coming! We have managed some really great days out and about in the sunshine but there are of course still miserable days were we prefer to cozy up indoors and do some making. For this week’s #littlemakes I decided that I would follow on from the frankly surprisingly popular Deathstar from a pizza base post, and see what other rubbish destined for the recycling bin we could reclaim. Here are three crafts to make with a Ferrero Rocher box suitable for toddlers and up.
Jemma over at Thimble and Twig has made the most gorgeous (and simple she assures me!) Spring wreath. In case you missed it, our favourite #littlemake from the previous week had to be the toddler friendly Van Gogh painting over at Pear and Chocolate Sauce. It looks so easy to make, it cute AND best of all, it would actually look really good on the wall. Hey we are interior conscious even with kids you know!
Don’t forget to use the #littlemakes to share your photos with our making community over on Instagram. We will be sharing our favourites next week! If you linkup, we’ll also add you to our Pinterest Board where we’re collating all our amazing makes and bakes! Check it out here:
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the first and the third Friday (the first is over at Thimble and Twig and on the third it is right here with me at One of Each)
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT