In one weeks time it will be December and I can officially put up the Christmas decorations. It seems that Christmas starts earlier and earlier each year and although I do love Christmas (remember I bought that 11ft Christmas tree even though it doesn’t fit in our house. True story!) I do think preparing for it / having it surround you every time you do a food shop for months on end can detract from the magic. So I don’t ever put decorations up before the 1st of December (and they are down by the 6th January too folks!) but what I do enjoy is getting in a Christmassy spirit by doing some Christmas / Winter crafts. This week I took a look back at all of the wonderful entries we had for last years #christmaslittlemakes to get me all inspired for this years entries. What an amazing collection we had. I can’t wait to see what you all link up this year. Get thinking sparkle, snow, glitter, glow and even mistletoe, we want to see them all! Jemma over at Thimble and Twig has come up trumps with these beautiful Nature Inspired Christmas Tree Decorations.
As always we want to see you using the hashtag #littlemakes or indeed #christmaslittlemakes until the New Year over on Instagram and Twitter. We will pin all your wonderful blog posts to our Little Makes Pinterest board which is absolutely bursting with all the fantastic contributions to #littlemakes so far. If you haven’t already, you really must go check it out and follow us.
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the Friday
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT
Add your posts to the Linky below: