Team #littlemakes are still fully loving Autumn, even if everyone is trying to rush Christmas on us! I’m enjoying getting out the coats and gloves and having blustery, chilly Winnie-the-Pooh type days. This week for #littlemakes, Jemma over at Thimble & Twig has made a hessian height chart but hasn’t decided where to put it? Kitchen or landing? Answers on a postcard please!
We had so much fun this week with our Story Stone Pebble Painting , I am still thinking up more stories each day and might even go pebble collecting again at the weekend as per the wee ones request.
I don’t think it is just us who love this time of year. Just look at all the wonderful Autumn / Halloween themed #littlemakes over on our Instagram hashtag. Remember you don’t need to have written a blog post to join in, we are just nosy and want to see what all you lovely creators have been up to.
Keeping with the Autumnal theme, from last week’s link up – we totally loved these Spider Craft Ideas, particularly the one using natural material – can’t wait to try some twig weaving!
For some more crafts using natural materials and a whole host of crafts to keep little people busy – please check out our Pinterest Board.
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the Friday
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT
Add your posts to the Linky below: