Whose feeling spooky then? I love this time of year not only for Halloween which really is such a silly fun holiday (one of the best), but for the lovely crisp Autumn weather. I also love this time of year because nature produces some fantastic crafting tools for kids to play with. This week we had been going a bit stir crazy in the house after a sickness bug so even though it was raining we donned our waterproofs and went out leaf collecting so we could make Leaf Creatures in the afternoon. I wish we had read Jemma’s post on some fab Autumn Baking to do with the kids first as that would have been the perfect activity and treat to come in out of the rain for.
I don’t think it is just us who love this time of year. Just look at all the wonderful Autumn / Halloween themed #littlemakes over on our Instagram hashtag. Remember you don’t need to have written a blog post to join in, we are just nosy and want to see what all you lovely craters have been up to.
On the blog post front though we did just adore these Simple Halloween Crafts for Kids from Susan K Mann last time on #littlemakes Maybe a bit more super sweet than super scary!
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the Friday (the first is over at Thimble and Twig and on the third it is right here with me at One of Each)
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT
Add your posts to the Linky below: