Well, I cannot believe we’re in double twenty figures (does that even make sense?!) for #Littlemakes! It just shows how this year is whizzing on by! I think we may have to start thinking about #christmaslittlemakes soon but I’m in denial as I feel we haven’t properly enjoyed Autumn yet! This week, Jemma had been writing up her apple makes as she had a glut of apples in the garden, although these have nearly all gone now. She will mourn the lack of apples until next year! I have been DIY Making Over the Bathroom on a budget and am actually pretty proud of myself with my first spot of DIY.
Last time, we really enjoyed Captain Bobcat’s Pumpkin Chco Chip Biscuits – a clever idea! I wonder if you could make them into all sorts of fun animals?
Do you follow us on Instagram and Pinterest yet? If you use the #littlemakes hashtag, we’ll send lots of lovely likes your way! Just check out all the lovely makes we have on our pinterest board to tempt you into crafting…..
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the Friday
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT