We are almost into October people so whereas I have been all consumed by my house move and working on little DIY house projects, I am relying on you crafty folks to be well prepared and have a whole load of Halloween craft posts to share with us. While you are loading those up ready for us to get making in a few weeks, here is my offering. One very simple Make your Own Themed Activity Board Craft. Ideal for dressing up your kid’s bedroom / playroom whatever the theme. We went for a Lego magnetic black pen board but really you could make anything.
Over with Jemma this week her and the kid’s have made these beautiful Garden Windchimes. As we have a whole new garden to fill as well as the house, I am thinking of making dome of these with shells collected from the beach. What would you attach to yours?
Do you use Instagram? I LOVE it as it has so many beautiful photos but also funny ones AND you can search the #littlemakes tag and suddenly your screen is full of wonderful ideas. Here are just a few of those great ideas from the last fortnight. So remember to tag your #littlemakes to join in even without a blog post and go and checkout the rest of our photos here.
After you have had a good nosey on Instagram why not follow the Pinterest Little Makes board, exclusively for all the fantastic blog posts that get submitted to the Linky each week. If you join in the Linky, you too will have your post pinned to that shiny board!
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the Friday (the second is over at Thimble and Twig and on the forth it is right here with me at One of Each)
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT