Hello from a dark and warm and then rainy and then sunny kind of day today. The weather is all sort of extremes at the moment! The wind whipped around the house today! The last couple of days have been about getting into a rhythm of forest school and living back in Oban. It is so wonderful to be back but by heck are we kept busy!
In keeping with the back to school theme, our favourite make from Jemma and I was these cute but simple Bubble Wrap Apple Craft from Typically Simple – it’s a great little craft to give a go!
Do you follow us on Instagram and Pinterest yet? If you use the #littlemakes hashtag, we’ll send lots of lovely likes your way! Just check out all the lovely makes we have on our pinterest board to tempt you into crafting…..
This week, Jemma has been inspired by a crochet mandala that I bought and put together a simple little bit of wall art to brighten a dull spot in our house! I once again have been planning and this time it has been for ideas for Faye’s Fairy Forest room.
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the Friday
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT