In less than half a week we move up to Oban. Keith is still working away up in Aberdeen as he has been for a month. That is a month of me preparing to move house on my own with a three year old and a one year old. So this is going to be short and sweet. Even though I haven’t had chance to do any making this week I sure have been planning all the #littlemakes I will be doing at the new house. Here is my plan for Aiden’s Lego themed bedroom. Do your kid’s have themed rooms and how often do you update them? We are going with Lego as it should last quite some time! Over with Jemma she has also been on a DIY house decoration mission and I just adore this Wall Art her kids have made. It will definitely be added to my list of projects for the new house.
Last #littlemakes I absolutely adored the easy yet very effective, Weaving for Kids post from Surviving Lifes Hurdles. I think I’m even going to give this to Aiden to do on the drive up to the new house so I can concentrate on those bendy roads.
Do you follow us on Instagram and Pinterest yet? Are you using the #littlemakes hashtag? If so gold star, if not, why not?! We are a very friendly group I promise. Just look at all these fab photos from the Instagram gang. So darn tooting colourful and cute, it makes me want to make something right now! Go be inspired and search for us.
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the Friday (the second is over at Thimble and Twig and on the forth it is right here with me at One of Each)
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT