Hope the Summer is treating you all well. Did you get any sun and did you have to go abroad to get it? Jemma over at Thimble and Twig has been crafting like mad and each person in her family has chosen a craft to make and we’ll try to cover everyone’s before we head back to school. Her lovely kids went all feral today and made a mud party in the garden but she has chosen to spare you from the crazy photos of that (you can see the craziness on Instagram Stories and instead I’m sharing an easy DIY mini tulle Pom-Pom necklace. I am sharing my super easy and effective Ikea Decoupage Reading Chair– such a great way to add the kid’s personality into their rooms!
Last week our favourite post was from Queen of Collage and her daughter’s fingerpaint canvas – I just love how proud she looks of her masterpiece and it’s such a wonderful momento to keep!
She’s inspired us to create a family canvas together too! If you’re looking for more inspiration over the summer hols – check out our pinterest board full of all of our #littlemakes over the year. There are some lovely ideas for any rainy days we may still have left!
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the Friday
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT