It seems birthday’s are in the air! My #littlemakes is all about my daughter’s first birthday party and the bits and pieces I did to create her Care Bears theme. From cake through to outfit, I’ve got it all covered with this first birthday Care Bear themed party post. Over with Thimble and Twig and their #littlemakes this week is in celebration of finally having an oven! Their kitchen renovation is nearly almost finished! They will be sharing some photos of the finished kitchen soon and have a weekend ahead of some serious baking as they also have two birthdays in the family. This week though they are sharing one of their favourite kiddie baking recipes; Courgette, Apple and Carrot Mini Muffins which are a complete delight to make for little ones as there’s lots of ingredients to get messy with but also you feel less guilty about making cake for kid’s when you manage to pack this much fruit and veggies in! Her little ones refuse to eat courgette normally but love it in a cake! Is there anything that wouldn’t go well with cake?
This week, we really enjoyed Kid and Kin’s tie-dye shoes post – it’s such a cute idea that it’s headed straight onto my kid’s bucket list for the summer! If you’re looking for other ideas to keep your little people busy over the summer holidays, check out our Pinterest board full of crafts and bakes perfect for the six week’s ahead!
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the Friday
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT