We have a confession to make. Both myself and Jemma are stuck in a bloggers worst nightmare, we are in places with nearly no reception and no WiFi! As such this is going to be slightly cobbled together #littlemakes but fret not, we do still have two great host posts that we had written before we entered our non-voluntary media block out bubble! Jemma has made these lovely and bright painted terracotta plant pots and I just know I will be doing this craft once we move house. Over with myself I was celebrating a good friend being pregnant with her second child as I made her a baby shower gift basket.
We are also really lucky to have a great group of other contributors who each fortnight share with us the most wonderful and inspiring makes so we will be extra excited to return to the internet to see what you have all linked up. Last time I was just crazy about this DIY Bookworm Book Bag from Kid & Kin. How happy do these two look with their bags. I just know my boy would love one too.
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the Friday (the second is over at Thimble and Twig and on the forth it is right here with me at One of Each)
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT