We are past the half way mark folks. That is a lot of making we have done but still a whole load left which is great news as my two never seem to get enough of it, except that is, when it is super sunny and all they want to do is play with the water table in the garden. If this continues I am going to have to come up with a special ‘water table crafts’ post! Luckily for me this week then it has been my boy’s (alas no longer my baby baby!) birthday which lent itself nicely to my first (and possibly only) baking post. You can see how my sister and I got on making Aiden his dream Lego Mud Cake here. Over with Thimble and Twig this week there is an extremely cool Batik process art post that I am definitely going to be doing with Aiden for some art to decorate his room. Check it out for yourself as it really produces a gorgeous outcome for framing.
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the Friday (the second is over at Thimble and Twig and on the forth it is right here with me at One of Each)
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT