This week’s #littlemakes I think is a pivotal one – because it marks halfway in our year of making! 12 lots of lovely making done! Anyone else think that’s sped by?! Jemma fully expected that she would have some more lovely outdoor activities to share with you but unfortunately our totally crazy weather means she actually made a kid’s tassel necklace for her fashion obsessed 3 year old! which I am sure you will agree is gorgeous. I made a treasure hunt with my folks which was great fun in the sun.
Last #littlemakes was full of great ideas and inspiration (we have come to expect no less!) but the stand-out post for us has to have been the cute and colourful Butterfly Craft from Meals and Makes
These are easy to make for little ones and you don’t need any special products. Sometimes an easy, achievable kid’s craft is what we need!! You can find inspiration for all our #littlemakes over on our extra special and super exclusive (!) #littlemakes Pinterest Board. You have to be linked up to get on the board!
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the first and third Friday
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT