This weeks #littlemakes are full of Summer fun as we have taken to the Great Outdoors to be inspired by nature and bask in the sun. Well it more than likely is only going to last a few days so best make the most of it we say! We were inspired by Andy Goldsworthy’s art to make fantastic nature sculptures of our own. This is one #littlemakes that really is suitable for all ages! Over at Thimble and Twig you will find an amazing 40 Things to do with nature on a woodland walk. I think we need the sun to stay a bit longer as I want to try all of these out!
Last #littlemakes was full of great ideas and inspiration (we have come to expect no less!) but the stand-out post for me has to have been 5 Toddler Ideas to do with Story Stones over at Rabbit Ideas because there is such variety and something for everyone. You can find the link to this post and all the others that have gone before over on our extra special and super exclusive (!) #littlemakes Pinterest Board.
Instagram is always a favourite of mine to fill our days with snapshots of making and inspire the next project. Just look at this sample of a few of the great #littlemakes photos we have been treated to in the past few weeks.
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the Friday (the second is over at Thimble and Twig and on the forth it is right here with me at One of Each)
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT