We are in the middle of the Summer holidays which doesn’t actually mean to me what it does to a lot of you as my wee ones aren’t at school or even nursery yet. As my Mum is a teacher however it does mean a nice holiday spent down at my parents with both of them on hand to help me tag team the kids! We have been so busy going places that we haven’t had any time to do any making until yesterday. Suddenly Aiden wanted to make something and I was stuck for ideas. You can read about my quick and easy craft solution using just simple art supplies around the house to make a monster hand puppet here. If you are heading to a wedding or out to a nice restaurant this Summer why not check out Jemma’s 9 screen free ways to keep the kids entertained.
Have you checked out the #littlemakes Pinterest Board yet? It is jam packed with fun ideas for crafts and baking to keep your little ones entertained this Summer. And if you want to see some of the #littlemakes makers in action, be sure to check out what’s new over on Instagram using the hashtag #littlemakes. Just look at what this talented lot have been up to this last fortnight! Talking of talented makers, Captain Bobcat impressed us last week with their guide to making shaped crayons. Such a great idea of kids goody bags too.
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the Friday (the second is over at Thimble and Twig and on the forth it is right here with me at One of Each)
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT