Well, I cannot believe we’re already one month in to 2017, time is whizzing away from us! And that means, it’s time for another #Littlemakes. #Littlemakes is our linky for all things homemade and handmade. It’s hosted on the first and third Friday of the month by myself Fee and Jemma from Thimble and Twig. We’re passionate about keeping our little people busy and making lovely things for our homes too. I’ve earmarked 2017 as the year I make all sorts of pretty (fingers crossed) things for our home together. And who knows, maybe they will be for a new home?…
Our favourite kind of making is that which the little people can be involved with too so we’ve loved getting lots of fab ideas from all the people that have moseyed on down and linked up last time. Our personal favourite was the incredible Anglo Saxon House from Cal at Family Makes. This was a real lifesaver on a personal level for Jemma, as her daughter also had Anglo Saxon Homework so the video was spot on in helping them to create a house!
Our favourite #littlemakes photo over on Instagram was BammBoo Kids Winter Play Dough. This looks like a lot of fun and easy peasy to set up for little ones to have a go at independently.
This week we just had time for a quick, but super fun little make as Aiden has wanted to spend most of his time visiting Oma and Grandad outside. Check out our Felt-tip Pen Toy Car Art here.
Remember folks #littlemakes is for everyone. Seriously, if you’ve made it,we want to see it. So any arts & crafts, scrummy recipes, paintings of your cat, DIY disasters (yeah ok success stories welcome too), everything is allowed. All we ask is that you (or your kin!) made it. You can join and get the making bug by adding #littlemakes over on Instagram or by adding a blog post or youtube video below! If you linkup, we’ll also add you to our Pinterest Board where we’re collating all our amazing makes and bakes! Check it out here.
Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #littlemakes will run twice a month on the first and the third Friday
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT