Week 4 of the #littlemakes linky hosted by myself and Jemma from Thimble and Twig is here! So how is your February panning out then? Ours has been so so busy that there has been hardly time to squeeze any making in but of course there is always SOME time! This week Aiden and I (with some help from Daddy too!) made him a cardboard camera so that he could do the very important job of documenting the houses we went to view up in Oban as we are planning the big move soon (all being well!) It was a great little make to get him excited about the trip and then to keep him occupied as we looked round. That boy loves it if he has a job to do. If you want to see how to make a nice and simple cardboard camera head over to the post here.
As always, (you guys really never let us down!) we were so thrilled to read about all the making that was going on during the last #littlemakes. So many great ideas that we now have stored away on the Pinterest Little Makes board. Our favourite post has to be Pear and Chocolate Sauce’s 7 Simple Invitations to Play Play-dough. We even managed to try a few out ourselves this week and they were great wet weather day crafts.
Our favourite #littlemakes photo over on Instagram from last week was from A Blonde and a Baby and it was these truly scrumptious looking Toddler Friendly Valentine’s Biscuits. I am not exactly Mary Berry myself but I do love simple bakes with the kids (and eating cake, I mainly love the eating part!) so will be trying these with Aiden who loves baking.
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the first and the third Friday (the first is over at Thimble and Twig and on the third it is right here with me at One of Each)
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT
Add your posts to the Linky below: