It’s December! Also known as Christmas month. And equally as exciting, it is week 2 of #christmaslittlemakes
In the spirit of getting all Christmassy and trying to steer clear of the commercial side of Christmas, a few of us have got together to venture though the Christmas month making and baking to celebrate the festive period.
#Christmaslittlemakes is all about making and crafting with our little ones as well as making our homes look seasonal with some grown up crafts too!
We have come up with a few themes for inspiration, but please don’t feel bound by them! Link up any Christmassy craft you like!
#Christmaslittlemakes will be running, with the following themes on….
26th: Light (CLOSED but why not take a look back at week 1 for inspiration)
3rd Dec: Sparkles (show me your sparkle folks!)
10th Dec: Star
17th Dec: Snow
Now on with the linky…..
Please encourage all to join in!
- #Christmaslittlemakes Linky will be open from 7am on Saturday morning until midnight on Wednesday
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button to the bottom of your post or your sidebar.
- Please comment on one each of the hosts photos, the one before yours and any other of your choosing.
- Please use the tag #christmaslittlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #christmaslittlemakes will also run on instagram so tag your photos #christmaslittlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Please share your link up on Twitter and use #christmaslittlemakes and tag myself @thimbleandtwig, @oneeachmemine @whimsicalMblog and we will RT
Please enjoy and spread the making love xx