This week Jemma has been making these very simple and extremely cute paper Christmas Trees and we have been making these truly cute Pebble Snowmen to share with Aiden’s friends at forest school. We love a nature inspired Christmas Make! What Christmassy goodies have you been making? We’d love to you to link them up so we can have a nosey! Last week, my favourite post came from The Muddled Mum with these cute Reindeer Cookies – I loved how they used the curly wurlies for the antlers – very clever! I’ll be trying this out with my kiddos over Christmas!
As always we’d love to see you using the hashtag #littlemakes or indeed #christmaslittlemakes until the New Year over on Instagram and Twitter. We will pin all your wonderful blog posts to our Little Makes Pinterest board which is absolutely bursting with all the fantastic contributions to #littlemakes so far. If you haven’t already, you really must go check it out and follow us.
Now on with the important stuff. Here’s the ins and outs of the linky……
Please encourage all to join in!
- #little makes will run twice a month on the Friday
- Share some blog love people! Please comment on the hosts posts and the post before yours but we’d love it if you commented on more. Please share, share away!
- #littlemakes Linky will open for entries on the Friday morning and close midnight on the following Friday (You have one week to link up and comment basically)
- Use the tag #littlemakes in your comments so the recipients know how you found them
- #littlemakes will also run on Instagram so tag your photos #littlemakes and we’ll choose our favourite each week!
- Share your link up on Twitter and use #littlemakes and tag myself @oneeachmemine and @thimbleandtwig and we will RT
- You can link up as many posts as you like
- Please add the blog button below to any posts you link up
Please linkup using the button below: